Clean Eating at it's Best!
45 Minutes to Prepare and Cook
- Cooking Spray
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, chopped into 2 inch cubes.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, chopped into 2 inch cubes
- 1.5 cups chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 3/4 c. fresh basil, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- Ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
Add chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, asparagus, basil, garlic and olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally until tender.
Serves 8. Pairs perfectly with a simple green salad
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HEATHEN.GIRL.