Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dream Board = Motivation!

Well, I finally got around to putting together my Dream Board...and boy am I glad that I did!

What is a Dream Board you ask?  It is where you put your dreams and goals on paper...and make it look pretty (to sum it all up in a sentence).  So without further adieu....Here is mine :)



It is hard to see, I know...but you get the idea.  But just so you know, I will go ahead and list the dreams and goals that I included!
  • I want to pay off my credit card debt
  • I want to finish remodeling my house
  • I want to be a Diamond Coach by Summit 2012 in VEGASSS
  • I want to get and iPad 2
  • I want to FINALLY get my iPhone
  • I want to get ANOTHER Boxer puppy so that Mr. Bo has a friend when I am not at home
  • I want to get my dream car...a Chevy Tahoe
  • I want to attain my goal body...one like Carrie Underwood's
On my board I also included a bunch of words and phrases to help motivate me even more...A few of those phrases being "Kick Butt", "It's time to start turning heads", "Sound Mind Sound Body", and "Don't stop kickin' til the clock stops tickin'".

Why did I make this Dream Board?  And why do I think it is important?  I made it so that I could visualize my goals.  Yeah, I see them in my head, but when you put something on paper you are far more likely to do it.  It helps hold you even more accountable for your actions.  I WILL attain everything on my Dream Board...then I will make a new one with even BIGGER dreams and goals.

On another note...I started another round of P90X...this time the Classic Schedule with a fellow Pittsburgh Coach, Erika!  Having an accountability partner while working through ANY workout program will help to keep you BOTH on track...today is Plyometrics...This will be my first time ever doing Plyo!  I will let you know tomorrow how it goes. :)


No comments: