Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What keeps me going all day...

So, I have had quite a few people ask me what I use as supplements to help curb my hunger and keep me awake.  Now, keep in mind, I was a COFFEE ADDICT.  Like to the point where I could not function without my coffee (it was ugly).  But, I have not had coffee in almost 4 WEEKS...and I feel fantastic.  I am in happier than ever and I am not tired!  I actually have a hard time sleeping because I am so excited about everything happening in my life.  So...without further delay...here are my supplements :)

Now, I start my morning with my ActiVit Multivitamin...the metabolism boosting one...


Then...I make myself a protein shake with my MyoFusion...Chocolate of course!  I use 6 oz of water and 6 oz of vanilla soy milk along with 5 ice cubes and my Magic Bullet to blend it all together!!


Throughout the day, I fill up my Blender Bottle with water and my Xtend...this stuff helps to reduce muscle fatigue and keeps me awake all day...I have both watermelon and orange (orange is my favorite!)...


Lastly, is my 2 pm protein bar snack.  Now, I have yet to find a protein bar that I don't like...But Beachbody P90X bars (click the link and look around the store, you will find them!) are amazing!  Unfortunately, I ran out and in a pinch I found another brand that is super yummy too!


So that sums up my day...I am a creature of habit, so my food routine does not change much...that is,  until I get my Shakeology...then watch out!  In addition to the foods and drinks I listed about, I eat a TON of fruit and veggies throughout the day, plus my lunch which is usually some form of chicken or a salad.

I am already seeing results...my diet and exercise paying off!!...I took new pictures today (4/12/11) to compare with the pictures taken before (on 3/31/11) and WOW...there is already a big difference!  But you all have to wait to see that ;)

No comments: