Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!

Well everyone, we made it through another week...YAY!  And for me, this is the end of my Week 1 do-over for P90X!  Double YAY!  I feel awesome and all of my clothes are starting to fit me a lot better.  Exciting stuff!

This ALSO means that in 2 days is our Clean Eating Party!  Don't forget!  It is at my house, and is an open house from 1pm-4pm...We will have lots of HEALTHY snacks...Plus we will be discussing Shakeology and giving out samples.  Also, you will be able to sign up for our AWESOME team if you are not already a member.  So stop by!  Come and visit!  Eat some food, and have fun with us!  Message me for more info!

But that is all I have for you today!  I am sure that I will have TONS to talk about after this weekend (it is jam packed!)...

I am considering starting a quote of the day texting club?  Meaning I would send out a motivational quote every morning to anyone that wants it...I used to get them through a provider but most of them had NO meaning to me (they were terrible!)...So message me you phone number if you would be interested!  I promise to not spam you...and your number will be kept secret :)

But I am going to leave you with a quote that Kati wanted me to post...

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. 
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. 
It is our light, not our dark, that frightens us most...
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. 
It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. 
And when we let our own light shine,
we  unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. 
As we are liberatedfrom our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others."
~Marianne Williamson, American Author & Lecturer

No comments: