Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I know...I have been MIA

I know that I have been MIA for the past few days...please forgive me!  But life got crazy for a little while there (between birthday parties, our Eat Clean party, work, and other appointments), but I promise to not disappear for that long again!

Let's start with the weekend, Saturday to be exact!  My cousin's little boy turned 2, so me and my parents piled into the car and headed to Meadville, PA for his party.  I did very well eating that day, even with all of the unhealthy temptations!  I ended up eating a grilled portabella and roasted red pepper panini for lunch (yummo!)...Then there was pizza and cake at the party (I only ate 1 piece of Hawaiian pizza and 2 bites of my cake!).  I feel like it was a good food day overall, I considered it my cheat day!

Then, Sunday was the Clean Eating Party...and it was a HUGE success!  We had a ton of yummy food and a great turnout!  So great in fact, that we have already tentatively planned our next one for Sunday, May 22nd...So mark your calendar!  If you want to see pictures, feel free to check out Kati's blog (she has some posted!)

I also got new tennis shoes this week because my old ones were making my workouts painful.  I have only done 1 day with the new shoes (Reebok ZigTechs) and so far I can already tell a difference...I will let you know how it goes over the course of the next few days!
My new shoes.

On another note...I went to the dentist yesterday and no cavities!  Woohoo!



For those of you interested...I will be ordering Insanity within the next couple of weeks, then starting it soon after!  If you are interested in joining me...let me be your coach and we can embark on the journey together!  Send me a message and we can work something out!


No comments: