Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, Monday...

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  I know that I did :)

NKOTBSB was AMAZING!  Really was one of the best concerts I have ever been to.  I dance and sang like a fool for 2 and a half hours.  Definitely burned some serious calories!!  I could not hear out of my left ear the next morning and my throat was DEFINITELY on fire the entire next day. If they roll through your town, go!  You will have a blast :)  I posted pictures on my facebook page yesterday, so ifyou aren't my friend yet...ADD ME!  And check them out... www.facebook.com/krissibelle

On Saturday I threw my best friend a big birthday party.  It was a pretty epic night...and I passed out a couple of business cards!  I have 30 people, most of whom I did not know, in my house...PERFECT opportunity to spread the word :)  They could tell that I was excited about this opportunity and Beachbody, so they ALSO showed excitement...it was awesome!  I also had a friend of mine that lives in Boston commit to P90X again...he has had it for some time but needed someone (like me!) to push him and help him push play...

I am officially registered for Summit 2012....VEGAS BABYYYYYYY!  It should be a completely awesome and inspirational weekend :)  I am so excited!!!!

No comments: