Friday, June 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge????

Happy Friday!  And BOY am I happy that it is Friday...This has been a long week!

So I am officially 2 weeks into my own made up P90X/Insanity Hybrid and let me tell you...WOW!  I absolutely LOVE it!  I push myself a lot, and granted Insanity is pretty damn tough, but I am able to do more and more every time!  I will share my Fit Test results once I do the second one...The first results are pretty pathetic..haha

I love the fact that I am seeing results already...2 weeks in!  My tummy has flattened and I am FINALLY getting rid of those love handles that us ladies hate oh so much.  Plus, my little bitty biceps are growing at a rapid pace...My Dad actually asked me to flex last night and he was impressed!

So anywho, the purpose of this post is to discuss Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Challenge.  If you have not done it yet, DO IT!  It has changed my life and I am only on day 10!  I don't want to give too much away because I want YOU do to it, don't just piggyback on me :)  She teaches that it takes 21 days to form a habit, whether it be good or bad.  And make a To Do list daily!  Put it somewhere accessible (pull out those iPhones, Droids, Blackberries, or whatever you have, there are free apps for this!) and check it ALL THE TIME.  Make one for the day, then the week, then the month, then the YEAR.  Without a To Do list you are far less likely to reach your goals...and we all want to reach our goals right?

So every Friday in this challenge we are to list our 10 goals, and our 1 Push Goal.  For shiggles, I decided to post my 10 goals from today here for you all to see (what I want to accomplish in the next year)...HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE PEOPLE!!!  I can't do it without you!

My Push Goal:  Pay off my debt!
1.  Pay off all of my credit cards.
2.  Become an EMERALD coach (Nicole Morse, we can do this!)
3.  Make more time for ME
4.  Create a budget...and stick to it!  (No more living paycheck to paycheck!)
5.  Go on a weekend getaway every other month.
6.  Pass the GMAT!
7.  Get into grad school at RMU (can you say propelling my business???)
8.  Spend more time with my "family" (I put family in " " because I consider family to be blood and those that I CONSIDER family...aka my friends)
9.  Get to my new target weight of 120!
10. Become more active in the National Kidney Foundation in the honor and memory of my Aunt Karen.

Ok Guys!  Your turn!  Email me YOUR 10 goals...Tell me what YOU want to achieve over the next week...month...year...5 years...10 years...Then sit back and think about how you can reach them...How I can help you reach them!

xoxo

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." ~Oprah Winfrey

1 comment:

Kati Heifner said...

I need to really dig deep and think about my goals- I made a list of goals last year and its crazy to see that Ive been able to cross some off! BEST FEELING EVER! My sights are on getting You, Nikki and Jackie to DIAMOND by the end of the year!! Think we can do it?? I vote yesss!!