Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Fat Tuesday!!!

Today is Fat Tuesday!!!

So what is fat Tuesday??  Here is a definition that I found:

                      Fat Tuesday is the traditional name for the day before Ash Wednesday,
                      the first day of Lent. It is more commonly known as Mardi Gras, which
                      is simply Fat Tuesday in French. It gets its name from the custom, in
                      many Catholic countries, of marking the day with feasting before the
                      fasting season of Lent begins.

Now NORMALLY...I would completely stuff myself SILLY on Fat Tuesday...I used it as an excuse to totally pig out and eat more than my weight in u nhealthy, fried, fatty, salty foods.  Not this year :)

This year I am doing the opposite!  I am starting my Shakeology Cleanse instead!!  I am using Chocolate Shakeology for this cleanse...but I cannot WAIT until my New Tropical Strawberry comes next month!  It is the VEGAN Shakeology that I KNOW you have all been waiting for :)  Check out the details!!!



I will be getting mine in March...I had just gotten my supply of Chocolate when the new Tropical was released.  :)  Shakeology has been my saving grace...Stay tuned and I am going to share how Shakeology and Beachbody have totally save my life (literally!!).

Do you want to try Shakeology?  Send me a message or post in the comments below!  I can get a sample to you :)

On another note...all of you Catholics out there....What are you giving up for Lent?????

No comments: