Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Give a little heart and soul....

Ok, so I am having a dance party in my cube today...I can hardly contain my excitement because tonight is THE night that I have been waiting for! 

HANSON!!!!

This concert was cancelled back in October because the boys were sick, and I was SO disappointed!  I always see them right around my birthday, but not last year :(  Tonight is the RESCHEDULED show and it could not come at a better time!  2012 has started out being a rockin' year for me and I am totally ready to ROCK OUT with Hanson :)

Now I wake up SUPER early for work, and by teh end of the day I am exhausted!  So what am I going to do today to make SURE that I have enough energy to dance the night away with the best fans ever and the best BAND ever???  I am going to drink my HEAVENLY chocolate Shakeology...it will FUEL my body and make SURE that I do not want to fall over from exhaustion tonight. 

Speaking of SHAKEOLOGY...the new Tropical Strawberry flavor was released YESTERDAY!  I called and should be receiving my FIRST shipment of Tropical with my next month's shipment!  SO excited to try it out!!!

Well, I will leave you with a little dance party video....cut loose....have some FUN today...dance around liek a fool and BURN SOME CALORIES!!!!

xoxo


No comments: