Monday, January 16, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

So if it isn't obvious...I love spicy food!  I will put hot sauce on pretty much EVERYTHING.  Anyway, one of my favorite things to eat is buffalo chicken pizza...but if you buy it from a pizza shop it is SO unhealthy!  So I made my own recipe :)  Enjoy!

FIRST...preheat your over to 400 degrees...it can heat up while you are getting everything else ready!

I started out with 3 boneless, skinless chicken tenders.  I prefern chicken tenders over chicken breast because they are smaller and MUCH easier to work with...I cube the chicken and toss it into a small skillet with some Season All and pepper...I add some chili powder later!


While the chicken is cooking, I cut up my veggies!  On this pizza I put celery and green onion...yum!            



Next I get my tortilla shell ready!  I love using tortillas for mini pizzas because they are the perfect size for one person...I put some Frank's Red Hot Sauce on the tortille, then sprinkle on chopped celery and green onion...


Don't forget to keep your eye on the chicken!!



Once the chicken is done, toss it in some more hot sauce (if you want to...I love it with lots of hot sauce!)...Then put it on the pizza.  Top off the pizza with a little bit of fat free mozarella cheese!



Pop it in the oven for about 12 minutes or so (or as long as you would like...depending on how crunchy you want the tortilla and how melted you want the cheese :)

And voila!!!



Enjoy! :)


No comments: