Tuesday, October 25, 2011

For those of you lacking motivation....

So I have hit a brick wall...I have had so much going on in my life recently that I have stopped putting ME first like I was before.  THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

When I was focusing on myself...and making myself better...I was a genuinely happy person!  I was positive and excited and ready to take charge of my life.  However, in recent weeks I have stopped putting ME first and I have been focusing on OTHERS instead, putting MYSELF last.  Well, this stops today!  I need to go back to worrying about ME...because quite frankly, if I don't worry about me and take care of me, no one else will. 

So from here on out...I am putting myself first...I am doing what makes ME happy and what makes ME feel good!  So take that ;)



No comments: